Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I Was In Italy and Hadn't Written Kath in a Long Time

To: Kathleen

From: Robin

Subject: And God Said

Tue Sep 16, 2003

Body:

Let there be

and there was robin

and this was good

and on the second day he said

let there be light

and there was more robin

and this was even better

and on the third day he said

let there be land for all of my creatures to live on

and there was robin

...

again

...

...

...

buuuuut on the fourth day He said

let there be all manner of creatures and beasts

and there was a really outdated joke by Robin

and on the fifth day He said

let Robin go and smoke a lot of hash upstairs

as weed is hard to come by here

and then he will lose all will

to continue with really long

and slightly Outdated

joke

joke

joke

wheeeeeew

okay, that was going to be the transition to an actual, conversational email, buuuut I am now too high to function...I mean, first I thought I could be "likes to fuck around on the internet" high

but sadly

this is not true

I am

batman.

No comments: